If you’ve recently run a Facebook ad and it fell flat, there are a few reasons it probably happened. There are also a few reasons you shouldn’t give up on Facebook Ads just yet. But there are a BUNCH of reasons to stop throwing your money at the boost post button, thinking it’s a magical direct link to a bag of gold. It’s not that simple, but it’s not too complicated either.
Here are basic rules you can begin with in Facebook advertising.
1. Remember, images are far more likely to be interacted with and memorised than written text alone. If you compromise on visuals, you cut your appeal rate dramatically.
2. Stand your ground. The temptation to be all over every marketing platform is strong, we know- but it’s not groundcover you need- it’s consistency and attention to authenticity. The one platform per campaign is a great way to channel focus on a primary campaign.
3. Make the most of the Facebook targeting feature. Great Facebook ads speak to the individual, and defining your audience allows you to do that very precisely. Even if you’ve identified a very specific market, speaking to more than one persona is a great way to garner more reach. Having a number of persona profiles that include behavioural traits and relevant personality patterns, age and location demographics, is an effective way to cover your audience in a more personalised way.
4. Have a crystal-clear call to action. Words like ‘today, now and contact us are popular for a good reason- because they directly ask the customer to engage in the offer. If they’re interested, the content was probably meeting a need
Most small business owners understand Facebook is a HUGE opportunity, especially on a low budget. Unless you have a marketing team working for you, great Facebook campaigns are probably hard work. It’s notoriously rocky terrain out there in social media advertising but if you want to speak social media advertising fluently, you need to get around the basics.
Need help with your Facebook Ads? One Stop Media know social media inside out. If you’d like to run a thrilling campaign, reach out to us today. One Stop media, your go to team for social media advertising success!
The growth of Facebook is quite staggering with 1.23B+ active users reported at the end of 2013. It has gradually turned into a phenomenon since 2004. Naturally, most businesses except those dealing w
Instead of using the so called local search feature Facebook recently opted for New Places Directory to offer its billions of worldwide users a typical “Guided Browsing” experience. This new featu
1. Have you blogged today? When it comes to making a connection with your audience, blogging is one of the best ways to engage on a meaningful level with your audience. Blogging allows you to build yo
Prevent fraud and mistakes with secure Blockchain services for finance, property, contracts and issues involving identity.
One Stop Media have created for us a professional looking website whilst providing and maintaining quality customer service throughout the entire process. Ralph and the team have fantastic knowledge in the industry and are always supplying us with new ideas and information...
We just opened our new hairdressing salon and wanted a clean, welcoming website to get our name out there. Ralph and Nick designed a fabulous website for us that garnered a lot of compliments. They listened and gave us what we wanted even though I was a very fussy client. Thanks again guys! Opal
Our catchy green website created by One Stop Media is very well presented to introduce our love of tree care to its visitors. We have found that the marketing campaign has helped our business grow and increased number of calls we are receiving. We are very happy with the return we get....
I first had my website created by One Stop then started Google SEO in December 2013. In the last 6 months the number of new visitors to my website has doubled. I am very pleased with the result and the best thing is that it’s ongoing. I now realise how important it is to appear on...
One Stop Media introduced me to Google search optimisation in November 2013. I was very impressed and at the same time surprised how quickly my website started to appear on the first page on Google search result. As a result I now have a even more consistent business flow....
Excellent quality website designed by One Stop Media. Final product was exactly what I was looking for!