Do you love telling interesting brand stories and connecting with readers using your unique way with words? We’re on the lookout for a creative digital content writer who combines their love of customer-friendly copy with SEO best practices to help people find what they’re searching for online.
A bit about us
We’re a boutique digital agency based in Melbourne CBD that partners with ambitious businesses to help them reach and exceed their digital marketing goals. We have a diverse client base, so you’ll get to work with SMEs in retail, construction, law, electrical, and engineering (just to name a few).
We’re not your typical, one-and-done agency. At, One Stop Media, we know our client’s businesses inside and out, so our digital strategies are built for long-term success. And with more clients coming on board, we’re growing fast. That’s where you come in.
A bit about you
A creative thinker and a self-starter who takes pride in producing high-quality work, you’ll have:
- 2 years of professional writing experience.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and how to apply them.
- Experience writing for different digital channels.
- An ability to adapt your writing style to suit different audiences and objectives.
- Experience using keyword research and project management tools.
- Good time management skills to work across multiple projects and deadlines.
- A wide range of interests, including AI and other emerging trends.
- Great attention to detail and editing skills.
- An excitement and enthusiasm to learn.
Supporting our Content Lead, you’ll play a major role in bringing our content strategies to life. You’ll work on:
- Researching and writing long and short-form content, including blogs, resource articles, web pages, social media posts, and email marketing.
- Aligning content with our client’s brand voice, business objectives or campaign requirements, and specific audiences.
- Coming up with content ideas and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Analysing and auditing existing content for SEO performance and brand consistency.
- Reviewing and editing published work for accuracy and consistency.
Working at One Stop Media
One of the things we pride ourselves on is our fun, positive, supportive, and collaborative work environment. We’re obsessed with creating the best digital experiences for our clients and their customers and learning lots along the way. When you work at One Stop Media, you’ll get:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Career-growth opportunities.
- A hybrid working model with two days working from home.
- Access to professional training and tailored development.
- Paid parental leave.
- Social conscious initiatives.
- Immediate start available for part-time or full-time role
- Hybrid working model with office based in Melbourne CBD
- Innovative team and fun work culture
Apply now through Seek. For more information, contact our Content Lead, Terry Leynes, at email@example.com.